MSY Ondina Cruise Itineraries
Like most Indonesian liveaboards, this vessel has many many different itineraries, too many to list here. Please look at the schedule below, see what trip interests you, then email us and we'll send you PDF files of your exact trip. They are updated weekly. Or if you have a particular destination you would like to visit in Indonesia, let us know and we'll let you know the best time of year for that destination.
- Collaboration with reef protection and helping local communities. SMY Ondina will use part of her income to encourage and actively collaborate with all local organizations promoting nature conservancy programs and help for the local communities for improving their living standards.
- Same number of nights as number of days in the cruise, you disembark in the morning of the last published date.
- All transfers to/from airport or hotel to/from the Ondina in the town of embarkation/disembarkation are included. In the routes starting or ending in Bitung, transfers to/from Manado are also included.
- Full board, tea, coffee, snacks and 1 soft drink at lunch and dinner.
- Average of 3 or 4 dives per day, all in day time or 2 or 3 day dives and 1 night dive unless weather conditions or long sailing distance do not permit it. First and last cruise days are excluded due to safety reasons and flight schedules. These dates we will dive accordingly.
- Land excursions when clearly specified in the cruise planning.
- All national park fees.
- Tanks, weights, belts.
- Library, music, first aid
What's Not Included
- All vessel port and harbour fees.
- Enriched Air Nitrox.
- Personal diving gear.
- Dive insurance is compulsory
- Travel insurance
- Crew gratuities
- International and domestic air, land, sea transportation, and excess baggage
- Visa, hotels and food ashore before and after the cruise.
- Alcoholic drinks,
- Massage services
- Port Fees: Approximately €200 /pax for cruises starting or ending in Papua/Maluku and €100 to €150 /pax for cruises in Komodo. This amount will be paid once onboard when requested by the Cruise Director.
Terms and Conditions
Note: We can take no responsibility for scheduling or itinerary changes due to changing weather, political situations, natural disasters or other events beyond our control. We strongly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any kind of trip you do anywhere in the world. We also recommend that you have DAN or other diving accident insurance up to date and current in case of an unanticipated evacuation or other treatment that may not be covered by your regular insurance.
Ondina Schedules and Prices
Please use the schedules below to plan your trip. This does not show real-time availability, please use the shopping cart or email for that. You may also use the search bar at the top of each page to search for more options.