MSY Ondina Liveaboard - Indonesia
Sailing a Phinisi schooner through the inner seas of Indonesia is an amazing, romantic, adventurous and unique experience and exploring this incredible underwater world with the SMY Ondina just makes it unforgettable. Since July 2001 we are offering a different and romantic way to enjoy adventure and exploratory diving in the inner seas of Indonesia, with many scarcely explore areas yet, aboard a classic wooden buginese schooner entirely built with teak, iron wood, and other tropical woods (that are replanted after construction has started.)
Go to Flickr Slide Show of MSV Ondina
- Two Mariner air compressors .
- Nitrox membrane (32%).
- Diving gear for rent available onboard. (Must book in advance: we have 6 full sets.)
- 12 and 15 liter steel and aluminium tanks. INT/DIN.
- Weight belts and SMBs included in the price of the cruise.
- 3 dinghies: 2 semi-rigid and 1 rigid.
- Maintenance kits and spare parts for diving gear..
Electronics and communication equipment:
- Depth finder
- GPS Plotter with C-map marine charts.
- 16 mile Radar.
- Multiband SSB Radio.
- VHF GMDSS Radio.
- ICOM VHF Handheld Radios.
- THURAYA Satellite telephone for private communications in the most remote locations.
- ERICSSON R190 Satellite telephone
Safety and rescue:
- First aid kit
- Oxygen onboard plus Emergency Evacuation DAN “Oxygen Unit”
- Hyperbaric chambers in Makassar and Bali
- 2 rescue rafts 30 pax
- Life jackets
- Fire extinguishers, flares, fare gun.
- Generous dive gallery for 16 divers with equipment.
- Fixed equipment positions for each diver during the trip.
- Diving compressors under the deck.
- Equipment room for rinsing equipment and wet suits.
- Personal shelf for charging batteries and diving material for every diver.
For UW Photographers
- Big working tables to service properly your cameras
- Air tanks to dry and clean your equipment
- Rinsing tanks with fresh water. Fully padded for better protection.
- Charging stations with 220V electricity 24/7. EU standard sockets.
Comfortable, Spacious and Stable
- 8 Cabins for 16 divers maximum occupancy:
- 6 can be used as triples.
- 2 are excellent for single occupancy.
- Air conditioned and en suite baths.
- 4 crew cabins.
- Insulated engine room.
Enjoy the Sea
- A/C dining room.
- Open air dining room.
- Big kitchen with freezers and coolers
- Hot Water showers and toilet on main deck.
- 60 square meter sundeck with hand shower to refresh yourself,
- Hammocks and canvas shading.
We try to make your life easier
- First-aid room
- Masseuse onboard (depending on routes)
- Library, Music and Flat screen for DVDs
- Tasty food, tea and coffee, snacks and fruit available at all times
Terms and Conditions
Note: We can take no responsibility for scheduling or itinerary changes due to changing weather, political situations, natural disasters or other events beyond our control. We strongly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any kind of trip you do anywhere in the world. We also recommend that you have DAN or other diving accident insurance up to date and current in case of an unanticipated evacuation or other treatment that may not be covered by your regular insurance.
MSY Ondina Schedules and Prices
Please use the schedules below to plan your trip. This does not show real-time availability, please use the shopping cart or email for that. You may also use the search bar at the top of each page to search for more options.