MV Mermaid 1 Cruise Itineraries
Like most Indonesian liveaboards, this vessel has many many different itineraries, too many to list here. Please look at the schedule below, see what trip interests you, then email us and we'll send you PDF files of your exact trip. They are updated weekly. Or if you have a particular destination you would like to visit in Indonesia, let us know and we'll let you know the best time of year for that destination.
- Accommodation with air conditioning in twin double or single-bed cabin with en-suite showers and toilet.
- All meals and drinks while on board (excluding wine and spirits).
- Tanks, weight belt and weights.
- Cruise director
- Experienced dive guides.
- Approximately four dives per day.
What's Not Included
- All vessel port and harbour fees.
- Enriched Air Nitrox.
- Personal diving gear.
- National Park/maritime areas entrances fee
- Dive insurance is compulsory
- Travel insurance
- Crew gratuities
- International and domestic air, land, sea transportation, and excess baggage
- Visa, hotels and food ashore before and after the cruise.
Terms and Conditions
Note: We can take no responsibility for scheduling or itinerary changes due to changing weather, political situations, natural disasters or other events beyond our control. We strongly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any kind of trip you do anywhere in the world. We also recommend that you have DAN or other diving accident insurance up to date and current in case of an unanticipated evacuation or other treatment that may not be covered by your regular insurance.
Mermaid 1 Schedules and Prices
Please use the schedules below to plan your trip. This does not show real-time availability, please use the shopping cart or email for that. You may also use the search bar at the top of each page to search for more options.