Like most Indonesian liveaboards, this vessel has many many different itineraries, too many to list here. Please look at the schedule below, see what trip interests you, then email us and we'll send you PDF files of your exact trip. They are updated weekly. Or if you have a particular destination you would like to visit in Indonesia, let us know and we'll let you know the best time of year for that destination.
- Return transfers to/from the airport to the vessel or from/to any hotel and the airport the day of embarkation or disembarkation, within a distance of 20km.
- Accommodation with air conditioning in twin or double bed cabin with en-suite showers and toilet.
- All meals and drinks while on board (excluding wine and spirits). One glass of wine per person each night will be complimentary.
- Tanks, weight belt and weights.
- Cruise director
- Experienced dive guides, with a maximum of four customers per guide
- Unlimited daytime diving and night dives (schedule permitting)
- Government taxes
- Land tours and group activities organized by Dive Damai
- First spa treatment of each person on board
- Each boat has two double cabins that could be used as single cabin for an additional US$175 per night.
- Each boat has two master cabins that have a supplement of US$50 per person per night.
- Diving Gear
What's Not Included
- All vessel port and harbour fees: between $5 and $25 per day depending on the destination
- Enriched Air Nitrox: $10 per diving day
- Dive/snorkel gear: $3 per item or $10 per full set per day
- National Park/maritime areas entrances fee
- Dive insurance is compulsory
- Laundry: $1 per item
- Spa treatments after the first complimentary one: $10 per 45 minutes treatment
- Travel insurance
- Crew gratuities
- International and domestic air, land, sea transportation, and excess baggage
- Visa, hotels and food ashore before and after the cruise
- VIP service at the airport (not always available.)
Trips can be quoted all inclusive as well. The use of the term "Signature Service" reflects a philosophy, it refers to the quality of vessel and the level of service.
Luxurious and spacious, attentive and well trained, at your disposal at all times, with the best equipment, exquisite cuisine and an attention to detail and personal choice not found on any other. Signature Service means value for money, everything we do is aimed at making your experience more pleasurable. Our new rates reflect flexibility, you are now able to choose between an "A La Carte" or "All Inclusive" rate for your trip. All of the aspects of our Signature Service remain common to both:
- Unparalleled Service
- Unlimited diving
- Availability of top of the line dive gear to avoid paying excess luggage fees
- Flexible menu choice
- Complete set of toiletries at your disposal: shampoo,conditioner, body wash and body lotion
- Ample individual space to work on your cameras
- Laundry service
- Spa treatments
Our liveaboards are a place where the smallest details will be taken care of, where every customer is treated personally, where every wish is addressed promptly. A Signature Service above and below the water.